Top 10 Date Night Ideas Print
Not all date nights have to be super spendy, instead get creative! The key is spending time together and having fun, tailor the ideas to your interests and likes. One of my favorite dates is going to Ikea, looking around and sharing a plate of meatballs! What are your favorites?
Pack a picnic, rent a board and go!
2. See a comedy show or improv at local theatre
Go on-line or check your local paper for show time. Try something new.
3. Take a sunset stroll
This one does require timing, but no $$ needed!
4. Share a bottle of wine in bed
Share anything in bed really; this is about spending time together.
5. Grab coffee at a cafe you’ve never been to before
Discover a new favorite spot; create new memories.
6. Go to the aquarium
If there is no aquarium in your area try the zoo or a botanical garden.
7. Cook dinner together in your underwear, or naked
Send the kids to grandmas, lock the doors and close the curtains, be naughty!
8. Curl up by the fire and fondue
Sitting by a fire is romantic; when you add fondue it takes the romance to a whole new level! You can do savory or sweet or better yet, both!
9. Rent a hotel room for the night and order-in
No cooking, no cleaning. Those are magic words!
10. Take a cooking class together
Use this one in combination with #7. Learning a new skill is fun, doing it together is even better.
11. Visit an adult store and purchase something for each of you
You can pair this with #9, #8, and/or #4. Have Fun!