HAM, ASPARAGUS, AND POTATO FRITTATA Print
- Active Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2/3 cup diced ham (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 potato, shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (1-inch) slices asparagus
In a bowl, combine ham, cheese, black pepper, salt, and eggs, stirring well with a whisk.
Heat the olive oil in a 9-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add shredded potato, onion, bell pepper, and asparagus; sauté 3 minutes. Add egg mixture; reduce heat to medium. Cook, covered, 3 minutes or until almost set. Wrap handle of pan with foil; broil 3-5 minutes. Cut into 4 wedges.
By Romantic Reminders