- Active Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 small (4 lb) seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Add lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil and mustard to a jar and seal. Shake vigorously. Add salt and pepper to taste and shake again.
Place watermelon, mint, basil leaves, red onion and cheese into a bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette, toss gently and serve.
By Romantic Reminders